Fourth project meeting - April 19-20, 2018
Thursday, April 19th: room K5, building GWI
- 12:00-13:00: Informal Lunch
- 13:00-14:30: Aybuke Ozgun: The Fundamental Problem of Logical Omniscience
- 14:45-15:45: Igor Sedlar: The positive fragment of PDL and some of its non-classical extensions
- 16:00-17:00: Dominik Klein: In the Long Run we’re all Dead - on Kripke Models, Iterated Updates and Limit Points.
- 17:00-17:30: Buisiness Meeting
- 19:30: Dinner at restaurant "Schinner Braustube"
Friday, April 20th: room K6, building FAN B
- 9:15-10:45: Frederik Van De Putte: Towards a fine-grained account of aggregating evidence
- 11:00-12:00: Marta Bilkova: On infinitary proof theory and canonical completeness for common knowledge and the like
- 12:00-13:00: Lunch
- 13:00-14:00: Olivier Roy: Priority Merge and Intersection Modalities
- 14:15-15:15: Ondrej Majer: Four-valued Logic and Non-Classical Probabilities.